Last Updated onThe Neo G Medical Grade Dorsolumbar Back Posture Support works for its wearers by lowering their chances of developing early thoracic kyphosis as well as working in the area of providing pre or post-operative rehabilitation aid. Additionally, this posture corrective brace helps those with rounded or slumped shoulders in improving their posture. Extra back support is offered through the inclusion of firm and flexible ‘stays’ that allow wearers to get their desired level of support they need need on a day to day basis.
Encourage Good Posture With Neo G Dorsolumbar Back Posture Support
Made from breathable materials, the Neo G’s adjustable straps with comfortable arm pads offer a posture corrective brace with enhanced wearability. Like all the best back posture support designs, the slimline design of the Neo G is comfortable to wear under your clothes.
The Neo G Medical Grade Dorsolumbar Posture Brace has been registered as a Class 1 Medical Device under the UK’s ‘Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency’.
How Does The Neo G Medical Grade Dorsolumbar Back Posture Support Work?
The Neo G Dorsolumbar works by gently and firmly encouraging both the dorsal and lumbar spine into alignment with the added flexibility of the stays coupled with the brace’s anatomical design. Further support is provided for the person’s muscles, tendons and ligaments; making an overall improvement to their everyday posture. Muscle aches and pains are eased as well as spasms through the soft tissue support, with all posture brace pressure applied evenly over the lumbar area.
The Neo G brace for posture support contains 3 adjustable Velcro straps;
- one strap that wraps around the wearer’s lower-back one that works to tighten and create a pull around the lower-mid back
- a longer strap that assists in pulling the wearer’s shoulders into correct position.
- Additionally, lower-back padding is provided with the Neo G that adds to the comfort that this back posture support brings to your body.
The Neo G Medical Grade Dorsolumbar Back Posture Support comes with a pair of rigid but flexible bars to allow its wearer the option of inserting them into the back of the brace for added support. Optimal back posture support is further attained by the inclusion of shoulder strap padding to cater for those that complain of the shoulder straps rubbing too aggressively into the wearer’s skin, causing them to frequently adjust for comfort.
What Sizes In The Neo G Medical Grade Dorsolumbar Back Posture Support
This posture corrective brace is sold in four sizes.
- A small size is recommended for persons with a waist size of 60-70cm,
- A medium-sized brace is best suited for those with a waist measurement ranging from 70-85cm.L
- Large-sized braces are ideal for people with a waist size between 85 and 100cm; and, extra-large braces are available to people measuring in at 100–115cm.
- People looking to buy a brace of a bigger size are able to do so through purchase of an XXL size (115–135cm).With an adjustable fit made customizable to meet the needs of any body type along with the traditional slimline design and breathable material, the Neo G makes for a comfortable and easy fit under the wearer’s clothes.